Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stuffed Red peppers

I made stuffed red peppers tonight.  I liked that they were stuffed with loads of veggies and ground turkey.  I think the recipe is pretty forgiving for amounts but if I had it to do over again I would add more seasoning. (That is was the reviews said and I thought I was adding more seasoning but I would do EVEN MORE.)   I made mine with red peppers, topped with a little parmesan cheese, and served over some whole wheat pasta.  I omitted the extra peppers in the stuffing because I didn't have any, added carrots etc.  I read the reviews and used what I had.  Like I said, it's pretty forgiving.  I was very satisfied afterward and probably didn't even need the pasta.  A great way to get lots of veggies in.  (Hubby even said it was a great summer dish.)




No comments:

Post a Comment